"Monitor" built by Martinolich Shipyards, Dockton in 1915 for George Dorotich and Spiro Janovich (who became sole owner by end of 1915 season). Janovich Family sold to Pelican Packing, Pelican, AK. Last location In Alaska, 1996.
Completely rebuilt in 1947
Ran aground near Ketchikan, AK some time ago; on beach for two years before repairs
Rebuilt in 1976
Cuirrently fishing halibut in Ketchikan, AK 1992
Total cost of boat, net and skiff complete was $4500 in 1915.
Fishing boatsGig HarborWAMonitor.