Ferry City of Steilacoom
Ferry "City of Steilacoom", launched July 21, 1924. It carried 30 cars. It was 110 feet, and was powered with a 200 hp engine. It carried passengers and 30 cars between Steilacoom, Anderson Island, McNeil Island and Longbranch. She ran between Tacoma and Fox Island 1952-54, when the Fox Island Bridge opened. She was sold to Doc Freeman and spent time in the San Juan Islands and later dismantled in the 1970s.
FerryCity of Steilacoom